- Department of Child Safety Youth and Women
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- In addition to our core funding from the Queensland Government
Queensland Youth and Families Support Servicess Inc. (QYFSS), as a not for profit, community-based organisation, relies on donations of goods from a range of businesses.
We would like to express our most sincere appreciation to the following local businesses for their support & assistance:
- GIVIT - connecting those in need with those who have
- Share the dignity - installed the vending machine and keep it supplied with FREE products
- OzHarvest - provide weekly food donations for those in need
- Giving with Love - local group that provide practical support from clothing, to hygiene packs, cleaning products, blankets and baby supplies.
- Ray’s Patisserie (Silkstone) - supply bakery food to QYFSS
- Collingwood Park Patisserie - supply bakery food to QYFSS
- Woolworths (Goodna) - supply fresh fruit to QYFSS
- Jace and Lee Butchers (Goodna) - supply all meat for QYFSS BBQ
- Commonwealth Bank (Goodna) - funding for various grants/programs
- Good360 - distributing highly needed product donations to people facing challenging life circumstances.
- Queensland Council of Social Service (QCOSS) - leading force for social change to build soical and economic wellbeing for all.
- Inter-agency Practice Collaboration Group (IPCG) - collaboratively develop and implement innovative approaches to community issues.
- Queensland Youth Homelessness Coalition
- Ipswich Youth Inter-agency Group
- Springfield Community Inter-agency Group
- Ipswich & West Moreton Youth Inter-agency Group
- Under1Roof - coordination initiative that employs a collective impact approach to produce positive housing outcomes for complex needs clients.
- Partnering for Impact - committed to broadening partnerships with the homelessness sector.
- Partnering for Growth - provide direction and initial actions to generate a strong, viable community housing sector.
- InCommunity - delivery Skills Set for successful tenancies - Dollars and Sense program within the region
- NAPCAN - delivering Love Bites, Love Bites Junior and #friends program within the community and local schools.
- Ipswich City Council - Collaboration with various youth, family and community engagement programs and events.
- Challenge Employment - Collaboration in gaining employment for youth within the community.
- Department of Education - Collaborating practice working with school and regional offices to re-engaging young people back into education.
- Kummara Family Well-being Service - Collaboration practice with various programs and events and IPCG.
- St Vincent de Paul (Oz Care) - regular collaboration on programs and projects.
- Kambu Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation (Kambu) - co case management and IPCG.
- Rosewood Community Centre - provide various services and programs including family fun days, QHIP assessments and Youth drop in centre.
- Riverview & Springfield Community Centre - provide various services and program including QHIP assessments and youth support.